seventysevenseventyseven

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Shuffle Shuffle

cool

i like the style! how did you make it?

Dordopheck responds:

A demo copy of Little Sound DJ running through the magnificent BGB emulator, man. Simple as that!

Reto Fetish Reto Fetish

not bad

pretty cool. it seems a bit sloppy in places but i like it. How was it recorded? because i realy like the Lo-Fi sound alot. good job.

Snoppy-Productions responds:

We plugged the bass pedal (a b2.1u zoom) into a computer and used a program called audacity.

Like Your First Breath Like Your First Breath

needs work

Good intro! I liked it, but after that it kinda gets way worse. Sorry, the clapping got annoying very fast and it was just generally too random and confusing.

It needed a focus and a beter melody that wasnt so... childish sounding. But i do like the sounds and instruments you chose, they fit well together.

Something that you could work on is your song writing and not your producing. (a skill that i also feel i need to work on). The melodies and chord progressions in this song sound somewhat awkward. Anyway, good luck with you songs to come!

(T) Tecknologic (T) Tecknologic

great job

i really liked this. it realy has a nice grove to it and enjoyed listening to it. It sounded very professional; however, i do think it needed a bigger kick and more variaion. But overall i was impressed with the song. nice one!

TriState responds:

Thanks man. Glad you liked it!

I have a BIG head I have a BIG head

you have a long way to go

Its a start, but its not very complex. Techno can be pretty atonal, but sometimes it can be annoying. add more melodies and make the beats faster and more dance-able. Good luck.