seventysevenseventyseven

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

uhh, well its a good song.

yeah, seeing as how the song was not your creation, theres nothing really good about the animation that you did yourself. I think the reason people like your flash is because they like the song, not what youve done for the visual aspects of it. I'm not really a great visual artist, so i can't really tell you how to improve the animation.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Wow! this is an amazing flash, i only wish it could be longer. PLEASE CONTINUE!!

Shuffle Shuffle

cool

i like the style! how did you make it?

Dordopheck responds:

A demo copy of Little Sound DJ running through the magnificent BGB emulator, man. Simple as that!

Reto Fetish Reto Fetish

not bad

pretty cool. it seems a bit sloppy in places but i like it. How was it recorded? because i realy like the Lo-Fi sound alot. good job.

Snoppy-Productions responds:

We plugged the bass pedal (a b2.1u zoom) into a computer and used a program called audacity.

Like Your First Breath Like Your First Breath

needs work

Good intro! I liked it, but after that it kinda gets way worse. Sorry, the clapping got annoying very fast and it was just generally too random and confusing.

It needed a focus and a beter melody that wasnt so... childish sounding. But i do like the sounds and instruments you chose, they fit well together.

Something that you could work on is your song writing and not your producing. (a skill that i also feel i need to work on). The melodies and chord progressions in this song sound somewhat awkward. Anyway, good luck with you songs to come!